Pages

Friday 21 August 2015

My Inevitable Two-Cents

Hi Guys, I am so sorry i haven't been publishing my posts and for deleting most of them.
I have to admit something, I really haven't been serious about this and even though i know i should be, well, what can I say, "Life Happened", caught me unawares and i so fell off grid. But this time I want you all to give me a do-over and i promise to always post REGULARLY everything and trust me when i say everything. For a while, my notepad had been my solace up until some of my friends said i should pick-up writing on a blog and sharing, i really don't know who i am helping or inspiring but i want to promise, you all won't be alone again.
After my previous post, i was so broken by some people who called me up, sent me mails and wanted to talk about it, I had no idea i was touching a sensitive part and i just couldn't keep posting again (in love, i want to thank you all that sent me mails and called me up to encourage me and i admire the strength it took you to share your stories with me, Thanks so much, your words inspired me a lot), but i have a newly found strength to start over, i stumbled on a blog "InThe" and i got so inspired to continue what i love doing, which is writing.
I really don't know who my stories would be inspiring or talking to next but i sure would keep writing and offer my two cents on everything and anything.
And if you would like to reach me to talk about anything, i promise to be as neutral as can be and still offer my two-cents, just check my profile for my email address and i will answer you as soon as i can. P.s don't be mad at me if you don't get a response as fast as you hoped.
P.s. I have a lot in store for you all, just bookmark my page so you don't miss out.
Muaah!

Love&Blessings,
Nat.

No comments: